Terms & Conditions

Terms & Conditions

Weather conditions

In the event of adverse weather conditions, the master has the authority to decide whether:

  • Option 1: any agreed route will be redesigned to provide maximum comfort and safety. The customer will be informed accordingly.
  • Option 2: the customer will receive an alternative date for the originally selected tour.

In the event that the boat trip cannot take place due to weather and cannot be rescheduled or modified, a full refund will be issued (3% processing fees apply).

The company also reserves the right to cancel the excursion due to extreme weather conditions, equipment malfunction or any other reason deemed necessary for passenger safety.

Accident liability – terms

Any passenger accepting the services of Salty trips, using the water games provided on board or booking any activity organized by Salty trips assumes full responsibility in the event of an accident during the agreed boat tour, either on or off the boat. Salty trips shall not be held responsible for any accident while using the equipment or during activities on or off the ship. 

In case of minor passengers, their parents or guardians who accompany them during the excursion, are responsible and liable for the safety of the children during the boat tour. For any type of accident not directly attributable to the captain's ability to drive the boat, caused by the customer's reckless behavior on the boat or because he did not obey the captain's orders, the customer accepts full responsibility.

Payment Terms

  • For the reservation, a deposit of 40% of the price is made and the remaining 60% one day before the scheduled cruise. Please send the payment receipt together with your personal details by mail.
  • For last minute reservations, 100% of the price is required to be paid at check in.

Cancellation Terms

  • In case the customer does not arrive at the scheduled fare, Salty Trips has the right to refuse the refund.
  • If the fare is canceled by the customer for any reason, the following cancellation policy applies depending on the date of cancellation:
    • More than 20 days before the fare: the full amount is refunded.
    • 20-4 days before the fare: 30% of the amount is kept.
    • 3 or less before departure: 100% of the amount is retained.
  • In the event of cancellation by Salty trips, the entire deposit will be refunded.(3% handling charges apply).
  • Change requests:
    • Changes can be made up to 7 days prior to the cruise date at no extra charge. If there is a price difference between the original and the new service, the customer will be refunded the difference, subject to availability.
15% DISCOUNT
ON EXCURSIONS
Whatsapp